Wolli Creek Notary – Cheapest Notary Public in Sydney

February 20, 2019

By appointment only at our Wolli Creek Office, we offer the cheapest Notary service in Sydney. Starting at $50.00. We are located directly opposite Wolli Creek Train Station. Should you wish to utilise our affordable and fast notarial or legalisation services or you just need some advice contact us via our website and we will […]

Why do I need a Certificate of Good Standing of an Australian Company?

October 25, 2016

Australian companies looking to do business overseas are often required to provide information about their company to foreign governments, banks, other lenders or potential investors. If your company has been required by a foreign entity to provide evidence of its existence in Australia, you may have been asked for the following documents (many of the […]