Recognition of My University Degree in South Korea

October 24, 2015

Australia has a long standing tradition of assisting many Koreans with their tertiary studies. Thousands of Koreans each year travel to Australia to undertake university study and then return back to Korea to find employment or enroll in further studies.

If you are a graduate of an Australian University and you are seeking employment in Korea you may need your Australian tertiary qualifications recognised in Korea. This process involves presenting your testamur or academic Transcript to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) for the issue of an Apostille Certificate.

DFAT will only apostille Australian public documents. As University degrees and transcripts are not public documents, DFAT will not issue an Apostille Certificate unless they have been properly certified or verified in compliance with the policies of DFAT.

Our Public Notary has assisted many Korean graduates of Australian universities by certifying and verifying their educational documents so that they may be recognised in the Korea.

We accept instructions from all across the world, including South Korea, and we frequently engage the services of efficient international couriers to ensure that your documents get back to you as soon as possible.

Should you wish to utilise our affordable and fast notarial or legalisation services or you just need some advice feel free to contact us via our website and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.